At 11:30pm Linda’s temperature was down to 99.3 and by 3:30am it was 99.2. I, Katrina, stayed with Linda until 4am to make sure that her fever was under control. I slept in the chair next to her bed and was there if she needed anything…which she did call out once because she thought that she was going to throwing-up. She ended up not throwing-up, but she seemed conformed that someone was right there.
Thank you for continuing to pray that her temperature would NORMALIZE! For a RAPIED HEALING! That her pain would MINUMILZED and become NONEXISTENT!
Thank you for your continued prayers…she really needs them!
Thank you for continuing to pray that her temperature would NORMALIZE! For a RAPIED HEALING! That her pain would MINUMILZED and become NONEXISTENT!
Thank you for your continued prayers…she really needs them!

I'm praying for all of you, for rest, for comfort, and also, of course, for Linda's healing! We are with you!!
ReplyDeleteRobin Welsh
We are praying for Linda's continued recovery. Love to All of You,
ReplyDeleteDan Gayton, Joanne, Nicholas and Emily