Linda awake in good spirits and very much at peace this morning at 4:30am. We were off to the hospital by 5:45am & by 6am were checking in. They wheeled her into surgery right about 7:35am and the miracles event of Linda becoming CANCER FREE was under way.
Michael (Linda’s husband), Annie (Linda’s sister) & I, Katrina (Linda’s daughter) went to breakfast. At 9am while at breakfast we received our first update, letting us know that they were about to start “the surgery.” They explained that the last hour and a half had been spent prepping Linda.
At 10:30am we received the next update from the OR liaison. The surgery was in full swing and everything was going smoothly!
The last update at noon informed us that they had just completed inserting the lumbar drain in Linda’s back. They had already moved on and were in the brain, headed down into the sinuses. All her vitals are right where they want them and everything is still going smoothly.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE PRAYERS COMING…THEY ARE WORKING!!
Michael (Linda’s husband), Annie (Linda’s sister) & I, Katrina (Linda’s daughter) went to breakfast. At 9am while at breakfast we received our first update, letting us know that they were about to start “the surgery.” They explained that the last hour and a half had been spent prepping Linda.
At 10:30am we received the next update from the OR liaison. The surgery was in full swing and everything was going smoothly!
The last update at noon informed us that they had just completed inserting the lumbar drain in Linda’s back. They had already moved on and were in the brain, headed down into the sinuses. All her vitals are right where they want them and everything is still going smoothly.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE PRAYERS COMING…THEY ARE WORKING!!

Dear Linda,
ReplyDeleteI was sad to hear of your cancer and overjoyed to read that the surgery was successful.
What wonderful news! You are doing your job in being tremendously positive and you are an inspiration. Your loving friends and family are holding you close and I know you will come out of this cured and strong. I read that you have wonderful support. I am sending you love and best wishes and especially a hug for Annie whom I remember with love. I remember we talked 4 years ago at the reunion for camp. I am sending many good thoughts to you and yours. Keep it up!
Love,
Laurie Bennett (Feinberg) from Camp Shasta