Friday, March 13, 2009

Update on Latest Appointment & Blood Work

Yesterday, Linda had her pre-op appointment with the Neurosurgeon. There is nothing new to report other than the signing of papers and revisiting all the potential risks that have already been shared.

Linda also received a phone call from her main surgeons nurse letting us know the results of her blood work. The results of the CA125 came back negative. The CA125 test is a blood test that screens for ovarian cancer, thus giving us great hope that once Linda has the ultrasound on her ovary that the cyst will come back benign. So keep the prayers coming…THEY ARE WORKING!!

5 comments:

  1. linda--this is magic. danny is helping me to learn this. i hope i can or as our president says--yes i can. linda you are such a trouper. we just had mexican food--yum yum. when you come for a visit we will go.we just drove by la cumbre.what a mansion we lived in. fronte looks good too! love and more later aunt Mary from the Palisades Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. your christmas card made it all the way to mexico! ... where we pray for you every morning on our roof.

    joke of the day:
    My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school
    reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as
    she sat alone at a nearby table.

    My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

    'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she
    took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I
    hear she hasn't been sober since.'

    'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
    celebrating that long?'

    con mucho amor,
    naomi & jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the scan results.
    We've found something that's guaranteed to make you laugh

    http://thebark.com/content/not-so-stupid-pet-trick

    Love,
    Lisa & Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Linda, Prayer is powerful! Thank you for letting us share this journey with you. God always answers those who ask, and I am honored to be a prayer warrior for you. I think of you as a sister, in spirit and in Christ. Time with your funny family was some of the best of my life. Love you. Tricia Mc (Simpson)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holding you in prayer.
    Have a 'blonde' joke for you.
    A blonde purchased a box of animal crackers. Her friend was watching the blonde examining through each cookie and asked her what she was doing. The blonde replied "Looking for the seal". The friend replied "There aren't any seals in Animal Crackers". The blonde said, "there must be. See, right here it says 'don't consume if seal is broken'.
    Love and hugs and prayer always!
    Connie Siebenrock

    ReplyDelete