Monday, September 21, 2009

Going Home

Praise God Linda’s numbness in her lower right leg has almost completely dissipated. She is now able to get out of bed and walk around on her own. Thankful her abdominal muscle spasms ceased starting Saturday. Because of all of this they are allowing us to take her home later this afternoon.

Thank you for continuing to pray for Linda to be completely restored to health. That all remaining numbness would cease and that her pain would continue to be managed.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Linda! We knew you had the strength to get through this! You continue to be in our hearts and prayers.
    With love,
    Miffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you always.
    Love and great BIG hugs ~Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying for you and sending all the Lisa love you can use!
    XOXOXO
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    You have been in my prayers... Even though I'm not great at keeping in touch, know that I think of you often and send prayers your way. It's great to hear you're doing better.
    Fondly,
    Reinelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    You've come a long way baby. Keep up the good work.
    Village Terrace Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    Every time I drive by your house I send a healing thought your way. I'm looking forward to when I'll see you walking down the lake path!

    Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. LINDA, DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER OFTEN BUT HAVE KEPT UP WITH YOUR PROGRESS. I THINK OF AND PRAY FOR YOU ALWAYS. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MEANT AND I SEND CONSTANT LOVE, POSITVE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
    DEB MAUTI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, we keep you in our hearts and prayers. I miss hearing how you are doing and am deeply praying that no news is good news. Love to you and all your family
    Karen and Steve Barritt

    ReplyDelete